Our Strategic Priorities
Live Well. Breathe Well.
- Decrease the percentage of adults in Sioux Falls that currently smoke from 19% to 18% by 2020.
- Increase the number of Falls Community Health patients receiving tobacco cessation interventions from 64% to 67% by 2020.
Live Well. Eat Well.
- Reverse the decline in the number of adults in Minnehaha County who consume five or more servings of fruits and vegetables per day.
- Increase the fruit and vegetables consumption rate from 11.7% to 12% by 2020.
Live Well. Feel Well.
- Increase the number of adults with access to opportunities for prevention of chronic disease in the Sioux Falls MSA from 59,000 to 100,000 by 2020.
Live Well. Move Well.
- Improve the Walk Score for Sioux Falls from 36 to 40 by 2020.
- Increase bicycle mode share (percentage of all trips) from 0.4% to 1.0 % by 2020.