2012 Strategic Priorities Progress
This report was compiled using the strategies that were developed during the 2012 Community Health Needs Assessment process. The full report can be found here. The charts below serve as a roadmap of our current progress.
Healthy Community Design
High Impact Quality Clinical Preventive Services
- Each Sioux Falls resident will seek out or be provided a health risk assessment
- Increase control of high blood pressure
Coalition Management and Advocacy
- Maintain a high level of engagement in the community coalition; encourage, activate, and support their work in the public advocacy for healthy community policy and design.
- To develop a sustainability plan for Live Well Sioux Falls that ensures health in all decisions of community shaping and design.
- Increase the number of community businesses who maintain best in practice work site wellness programming