Grocery Store Tours
Interested in learning to eat a healthier diet on a budget?
Join one of our healthy grocery store tours in Sioux Falls!
Practice skills like:
- buying fruits and vegetables on a budget
- comparing unit prices to find bargains
- reading and comparing food labels
- identifying whole grains
- and sticking to your budget!
After the tour you will receive a:
- FREE $10 in healthy groceries of your choice using the skills learned on the tour
- FREE workbook full of tasty recipes and simple tips on buying healthy, low-cost foods
- FREE reusable grocery bag
Our tours are run by volunteers from the Sioux Falls Food Council, Hy-Vee Dietitians, SDSU dietetic students, and other trained professionals.
Sign up for a tour today!
Eligible locations include the following stores in Sioux Falls:
- Co-op Natural Foods
- Sunshine Foods
- Fareway Grocery
- Franklin Food Market
Can't make it to a tour? Check this out: Eat Right Affordably.