Creamy Spinach Feta Dip
- 10.5 oz. frozen, chopped, packaged, spinach
- 1/2 cup fat-free yogurt
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/2 cup fat-free feta cheese (crumbled)
- 1 tsp. garlic, minced
- 1/3 cup fresh, chopped parsley or dill OR 2 tsp. dried parsley or dill
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 6 whole-wheat pitas (quartered)
Cook spinach according to package directions and drain in colander (press with a fork to drain completely). Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix well. Refrigerate for 1 hour and serve with pita slices.
Nutrition Facts (1 serving):
Calories: 63.6 kcal
Carbs: 5.5 g
Protein: 5.5 g
Sodium: 207 mg
Copyright © 2018 by the American Heart Association. We used this recipe in a Simple Cooking with Heart Class.