Friday, November 15, 2019 9:00am - 11:30am
Location: Our Savior's Lutheran Church (909 W. 33rd Street, Sioux Falls, SD)
Why should I attend?
Those who have taken the workshop have: better health, more energy and less fatigue, less dependence on others, improved quality of life, and increased confidence managing pain.
Workshop Topics: (6 weekly, 2 1/2 hour long sessions)
- Tips for Exercising
- Goal Setting & Problem Solving
- Appropriate Use Of pain Medications
- Communitcating Better
- Managing Stress & Depression
- Relaxation Skills; Pacing Activity & Rest
- Dealing with Tension, Anxiety, Frustration & Fatigue
Workshops are FREE to attend and are for adults and/or their caregivers who are experiencing everyday pain from ongoing conditions. Registration required, call 1-888-3800 or visit www.BetterChoicesBetterHealthSD.org