Thursday, October 7, 2021 5:30pm - 8:00pm
Location: Carroll Institute, 310 South 1st Avenue
Strengthening Families is a 7-week program for families with students ages 10-14.
The program centers on strengthening communication and family bonds. Students also work on how to deal with peer pressure, and adults learn to set limits with their children, while still showing love. The program begins October 7 and runs weekly for 7 weeks.
The evening starts at 5:30 pm with a meal where we come together and eat as families (meal included with program cost). The youth and adults separate from 6:00-7:00 and work on areas more specific to them and then come back together as families from 7:00-8:00 to learn more about each other and have fun together!
Space is limited, so contact the Carroll Institute for more information about program fees and registration. You can reach Tiffany Butler at (605) 275-1304.
- Thursday, October 21, 2021 at 5:30pm - 8:00pm
- Thursday, October 28, 2021 at 5:30pm - 8:00pm
- Thursday, November 4, 2021 at 5:30pm - 8:00pm
- Thursday, November 11, 2021 at 5:30pm - 8:00pm
- Thursday, November 18, 2021 at 5:30pm - 8:00pm
- Thursday, October 7, 2021 at 5:30pm - 8:00pm
- Thursday, October 14, 2021 at 5:30pm - 8:00pm