Thursday, February 8, 2018 5:30pm - 8:00pm
Location: Carroll Institute, 310 South 1st Avenue
Strengthening Families is a 7-week program for families with students ages 10-14.
The program centers on strengthening communication and family bonds. Students also work on how to deal with peer pressure, and adults learn to set limits with their children, while still showing love. The program is running February 8, 15, 22 & March 1, 8, 15, & 22.
The evening starts at 5:30 pm with a meal where we come together and eat as families (meal included with program cost). The youth and adults separate from 6:00-7:00 and work on areas more specific to them and then come back together as families from 7:00-8:00 to learn more about each other and have fun together!
The program cost is $35 for all 7 sessions. If you are interested in this rewarding program contact Barb DeVos at Carroll Institute at (605) 336-2556.
- Thursday, February 8, 2018 at 12:00am
- Thursday, February 15, 2018 at 12:00am
- Thursday, February 15, 2018 at 5:30pm - 8:00pm
- Thursday, February 22, 2018 at 12:00am
- Thursday, February 22, 2018 at 5:30pm - 8:00pm
- No prior occurrences in the timeframe specified for this event.