Thursday, March 11, 2021 1:30pm - 3:30pm
Location: Active Generations; 2300 W. 46th St. Sioux Falls (Room: Sertoma B)
Join us for this FREE 8-week Falls Prevention program for older adults. Learn how to prevent falls and increase activity specific for balance, strength and flexibility. This program is free thanks to the support of the Betty & Gordon Moore Foundation.
Registration is required by calling Kristie at 605-328-1860. Or you can register online at www.sanfordhealth.org. Search using the key words "balance class."
You will learn to set goals for increasing activity, reduce fall risks at home, exercise to increase strength and balance, and know how to safety get up if you fall.
- Thursday, April 22, 2021 at 1:30pm - 3:30pm
- Thursday, April 29, 2021 at 1:30pm - 3:30pm
- Thursday, April 1, 2021 at 1:30pm - 3:30pm
- Thursday, April 8, 2021 at 1:30pm - 3:30pm
- Thursday, April 15, 2021 at 1:30pm - 3:30pm