Friday, August 20, 2021 8:00am - 4:00pm
Location: Siouxland Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, 6401 S Minnesota Ave, Sioux Falls, SD 57108
More than 4.5 million Americans need blood transfusions each year. That’s 1 transfusion every 2 seconds!
The team at Siouxland Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery is excited to partner with the Sioux Falls Community Blood Bank to launch our third annual blood drive. Help us save lives by volunteering to give blood. Our community depends on donors like you to keep our national blood supply available to everyone who needs it.
- Must be at least 17 years old (or 16 with a signed Parental Consent Form).
- Must be in good general health and weigh at least 110 pounds.
- Eat a healthy meal and drink plenty of fluids prior to donating blood.
- Bring valid ID to donation appointment.
- No upcoming occurrences in the timeframe specified for this event.
- Friday, August 20, 2021 at 8:00am - 4:00pm