Tuesday, September 21, 2021 8:00am - 6:00pm
Location: Falls Community Health, 521 North Main Avenue
Regular health checks are important to help you Live Well! Whether you are already a patient at Falls Community Health, or if you do not already have a health care provider, we invite you to come to this FREE wellness clinic. You will receive lots of information and a health check with a Falls Community Health provider.
The event includes:
- Information about Falls Community Health, including our patient portal as well as patient financial information
- Information about mammograms, PAP tests and colorectal cancer screenings
- Lab tests
- Oral health screening
- Emotional wellness
- Vision screening
- Tobacco cessation information
- Information from Live Well Sioux Falls and the Environmental Health Division of the Sioux Falls Health Department
- Information about Falls Community Health School-based Health Clinics and Falls Community Health Dental Services
- Great information and resources from community partners including the Helpline Center, Boys & Girls Club, Center of Hope, SD Department of Health, SD Department of Social Sioux Falls, Sioux Falls Police and Fire Departments, the SIGH clinic, Lutheran Social Services and Minnehaha County.
When you visit the various health stations, you can complete a health passport and enter to win door prizes! Call (605) 367-8793 to schedule your appointment at this FREE wellness clinic. We hope to see you there!
- Tuesday, September 21, 2021 at 8:00am - 6:00pm
- No prior occurrences in the timeframe specified for this event.