Tuesday, August 1, 2017 6:15pm - 7:15pm
Location: Kenny Anderson Community Center
Sioux Falls Parks & Recreation is pleased to partner with Special Olympics South Dakota for Young Athletes-Strider Program. This program gives kids ages 2-6 years old the opportunity to get the feel for riding a bike with the comfort of their feet on the ground. Bikes will be provided. Helmets are required; please bring your own.
This is a FREE program, but registration is required. Registration closes five business days in advance.
Register for Strider Bike Series (class #313010) online at www.siouxfalls.org/parks or by calling (605) 367-8222.
If an ADA accommodation is needed, please contact the Human Relations Office at (605) 367-8745 or firstname.lastname@example.org at least 72 hours before event.
- Tuesday, March 6, 2018 at 6:15pm - 7:15pm
- Tuesday, March 13, 2018 at 6:15pm - 7:15pm
- Tuesday, March 20, 2018 at 6:15pm - 7:15pm
- Tuesday, March 27, 2018 at 6:15pm - 7:15pm
- Tuesday, August 1, 2017 at 6:15pm - 7:15pm
- Tuesday, August 8, 2017 at 6:15pm - 7:15pm
- Tuesday, August 15, 2017 at 6:15pm - 7:15pm