Thursday, July 6, 2017 9:00am - 11:30am
Location: Inn on Westport, 4000 S. Westport Avenue
Better Choices, Better Health® is a chronic disease self-management workshop designed for adults living with any chronic conditions.
This workshop will be presented on six consecutive Thursdays, from April 5 through May 10, with each session lasting 2 1/2 hours.
Workshop topics include:
- Managing pain, fatigue and stress
- Tips for healthy eating
- Personal exercise plans
- Relaxation techniques
- Medication how-to's
- Dealing with emotions
- Working better with your doctor and care team
Register today by calling 1-888-484-3800. Or, you can register online.
*Better Choices, Better Health® is used with permission as a licensed and trademarked program from Stanford University.
- No upcoming occurrences in the timeframe specified for this event.
- Thursday, April 26, 2018 at 9:00am - 11:30am
- Thursday, May 3, 2018 at 9:00am - 11:30am
- Thursday, May 10, 2018 at 9:00am - 11:30am