Put a Spring in Your Step Marathon
CHALLENGE: Complete a full marathon (26 miles) between March 20 and May 4. Track your miles as you walk, run, bike, hike, and more!
You can do yard work or just play outside for 30 minutes to equal one mile.
EXTRA MILE CHALLENGE: See how many marathons you can complete during the program! Challenge yourself.
You can also pick up a paper copy at these locations:
- Sioux Falls Health Department, 521 N. Main Avenue
- Good Earth State Park, 26924 480th Avenue
- The Outdoor Campus, 4500 S. Oxbow Avenue
- Midco® Aquatic Center, 1601 South Western Avenue
- Sioux Falls Parks & Recreation Community Centers (Kenny Anderson, Kuehn, MariCar, Morningside, Oyate)
Return your mileage log form(s) by 5 p.m. on Friday, May 4, and you may be eligible for a prize! Contact us at email@example.com if you have questions.
THEN, join us on Friday, May 4th ("May The Fourth") at Good Earth State Park for a "May the Forest Be With You" one-mile hike at 5p.m. You can bring your mileage forms to turn in, and we'll draw for prizes.