Develop a Plan
A successful worksite well-being program is built on a well-informed plan.
Using information that you learn from your workplace assessment, you can develop a strategic plan aligned with employee and organization needs which includes outcome metrics. As you think about setting priorities and making recommendations, consider these steps:
- Identify priorities that your worksite program could change
- Identify priorities that are important to your organization and to a wide range of your employees
- Choose priorities that can easily become programs in which employees can - and want to - participate
- Include both short-term and long-term recommendations in your plan
- Consider what resources are available
- Compare costs and benefits
Using SMART goals is a great way to develop your strategic plan. Check out the chart to the right that shows the element that each of your plan's goals should include.