Did you know that there are more than 80 parks in Sioux Falls? We are proud to partner with Sioux Falls Parks & Recreation on a number of activities throughout the year.
Visit the Sioux Falls Parks & Recreation website to find information about:
- Community Centers
- Educational and Recreational Programs
- Online Program Registration
- Parks Facilities
- Special Events
- And More!
We also recommend these partner facilities:
- Great Plains Zoo and Delbridge Museum of Natural History
- Great Bear Recreation Park
- Midco Aquatic Center
- Mary Jo Wegner Arboretum
The City Of Sioux Falls does not allow the use of tobacco products on City-owned properties where youth activities take place, meaning where youth under age 18 are the primary participants or attendees. In addition, all special events in parks are smoke-free unless otherwise indicated. Learn more about properties where smoking and tobacco use are regulated in Sioux Falls.
South Dakota State Parks
- The South Dakota Department of Game, Fish & Parks is the caretaker of many parks lands across the state. They work to ensure residents and visitors have access to a wide variety of outdoor recreational opportunities.
- Check out this great map showing state parks that are near Sioux Falls! You can see the driving distance, length of the trails at the parks and other amenities available at each location. Have fun getting out for some physical activity while exploring the parks!