Chicken Avocado Wrap
- 1 ripe avocado (seeded, peeled, and cut into chunks)
- 1/2 cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup carrots (grated)
- 1/4 cup red onion (chopped)
- 2 cups fresh arugula (chopped)
- 12 ounces cooked chicken breast (cubed)
- 4 8" whole wheat tortillas
Mash half the avocado chunks with yogurt and lime juice in a medium bowl. Add remaining filling ingredients, including the rest of the avocado chunks; mix gently. Top each tortilla with 1/4 of filling mixture. Roll tuck in ends. Slice in half diagonally, securing with toothpicks, if needed.
Nutrition Facts (1 serving):
Carbs: 37 g
Protein: 29 g
Sodium: 403 mg
Recipe from USDA What's Cooking?