Falls Community Health
Providing an Open Door for Medical and Dental Care
Falls Community Health’s mission is to be an open door to quality health care services by removing barriers, especially financial, that exist for working families without health insurance or other resources to meet their health care needs.
- Care for acute and chronic illness
- Physical exams and preventative health care checkups
- Well-child exams and immunizations (see recommended immunizations here)
- Family planning services
- HIV/AIDS early intervention services and case management
- Patient education programs
- Mental health counseling and psychiatry services
- Chemical dependency counseling
- Prescription drug assistance
- Routine dental care and emergency dental care
- Nurse case management
- Social Work case management
- School Based Clinics
Hours of Operation
Monday: 8 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Tuesday-Friday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Monday-Thursday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Learn more about Falls Community Health!