Chocolate Mousse Tarts
- 1 1/4 cup low-fat milk
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate bar, broken into pieces
- 1 box sugar-free chocolate pudding mix
- 3 oz. container vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 1/2 cup lite whipped topping
- 2 package phyllo tart shells
Heat the dark chocolate and 1/4 cup of the milk in a microwaver safe bowl on 50% power for 1-2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds. Heat just until melted. Set aside to cool. Whisk the remaining 1 cup of milk with the chocolate pudding mix and Greek yogurt until well combined. Stir in heated chocolate mixture. Place in the fridge to set for 1 hour. Fold in the whipped topping. Place 1 heaping tablespoon of mousse into each tart shell. Garnish with shaved chocolate if desired.
Nutrition Facts (1 tart):
Calories: 30 kcal
Carbs: 4 g
Protein: 1 g
Sodium: 0 mg
We used this recipe in a Simple Cooking with Heart Class.