Monday, June 25, 2018 9:00am - 10:00am
Location: Midco Aquatic Center, 1601 S Western Ave
This 60-minute Warm Water Pool class is designed to assist you in improving your strength and cardiovascular health. This light-to-moderate-intensity class format combines body-resistance and water exercise equipment with light-to-moderate aerobic exercise. During the 60-minutes of instruction, class participants will strengthen their major muscle groups as well as improve range of motion of all muscles and joints. Improvement of flexibility, balance, and stamina can be expected. The movements of the cardio activity are different fro every class in order for your body to receive optimal benefit for your physical health.
Closed July 4th.
There is a fee for Stay Strong of $45 for series.
To register for Stay Strong (class ID #910020), go online to siouxfalls.org/parks or call 605-367-8222.
- Monday, July 23, 2018 at 9:00am - 10:00am
- Wednesday, July 25, 2018 at 9:00am - 10:00am
- Monday, July 30, 2018 at 9:00am - 10:00am
- Wednesday, July 11, 2018 at 9:00am - 10:00am
- Monday, July 16, 2018 at 9:00am - 10:00am
- Wednesday, July 18, 2018 at 9:00am - 10:00am