Tuesday, July 9, 2019 1:00pm - 3:00pm
Location: Laurel Oak Family Aquatic Center, 49th St. and Laurel Oak Dr.
Sioux Falls Parks and Recreation and Sanford Wellness Center are happy to announce an adaptive aquatics program for children with special needs. The goal of this program is to provide students with a structured aquatic experience designed to make them feel comfortable and safe while swimming. Carole Wolf, a SD-certified teacher with a master's degree in adaptive aquatics, will be conducting the classes. Classes will be a one-to-one student to instructor ratio for a 30-minute lesson. First come, first served.
Register by June 21 by calling (605) 367-7665. For additional questions please call instructor Carole Wolf at (605) 261-5716. This class is free for participants.
If an ADA accommodation is needed, please contact the Human Relations Office at (605) 367-8745 or email@example.com at least 72 hours before event.
- Tuesday, July 23, 2019 at 1:00pm - 3:00pm
- Thursday, July 25, 2019 at 1:00pm - 3:00pm
- Tuesday, July 30, 2019 at 1:00pm - 3:00pm
- Thursday, July 11, 2019 at 1:00pm - 3:00pm
- Tuesday, July 16, 2019 at 1:00pm - 3:00pm
- Thursday, July 18, 2019 at 1:00pm - 3:00pm